Monday, May 08, 2006

Best Birthday Card Ever...

Come and listen, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.
-Psalm 66:16

I wish I had a scanner so you could see the card the kids made me for my birthday, but since I don't, I just wanted to share their words, so you could see how awesome our God is and how much He has been at work over the past year. These words may not seem like much, but they were huge to me. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us, God is revealing Himself daily...

"Dear Mary DeVan, thank you for everything you have done for us this year! It has been a blast. I hope that you have fun the rest of our time together." - Justus

"I hope that it has been the best year of your life. Thank you for being nice to me. I have had a great time with you. Thank you for being kind, considerate and fun to be with." -Maison

"Happy birthday, Mary DeVan." -Kenzie

No comments: