Tuesday, July 11, 2006

4 More Days!

Only 4 more days until the wedding! Time is really flying by. We seem to be wrapping up last minute details, like collecting photos for the slide show. This is one of my all time favorite pics, taken after the Music City Marathon. John ran the last 7 miles with me...I couldn't have done it without him!

In other news, we are finally altering my dress. The lady who was altering my dress tore her retina and had to have surgery, so I went in on Saturday to meet with my new alterations lady! She is super sweet and will do a great job, we are just really last minute on that...not to worry though, I would walk down in my running shorts and top if I thought my mom would let me!

2 comments:

hannah said...

I can't wait, I can't wait! Are you & John doing that orange trick at your reception?...please. See you soon Gurrrrl!

Jonathan Gray said...

We'll see you tomorrow! Looking forward to your big day!