Monday, September 21, 2009

Support Crew...

These pictures were taken by Dian during John's race in August. Just thought I would post a few pictures on here of some of us who were there cheering John on as he acommplished a major life goal. Dian is the only other supporter missing, since she took these! I couldn't have done it without her!!! They had a great area where the families and friends of athletes could make signs for them. We all had fun with that!

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa


John is still recovering from his race. We have started back on Body for Life, but he is taking it easy on his legs until they are a little more well rested. That said, he has helped me move some furniture around this week, which I love! More on that in my next post!

1 comment:

dian said...

I will be for ever grateful for being there and enjoying all this excitement with the four of you!!!