Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Newest Hobby!

Well, I am hoping to get some new fun pictures of the kids on here, because those are the most fun. For today though, I am going to share the pictures John took of me during the last session of knitting class last night. This was a beginner knitters class that met three times and last night we finished our sock hats! John and Kenzie came in to watch me work on the hat for the last half hour or so of the class. Mason was not so into knitting and passed the time reading a magazine. The first picture is taken when I am finishing the hat. The second is not a very good picture, but shows the finished product!

3 comments:

Ari said...

you'll have to teach me how to make a circle! Looks good!

Kathy said...

That is great. I knew that you said that you were thinking of signing up - I would love to learn how to knit...

Anonymous said...

I did the best I could with the ol' camera phone. Next time I'm gonna bring the Nikon and the big flash....the knitting paparazzi will be stalking! :o)