Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vitamin D

 
The picture is not all that good, but I wanted it for this post. If ever one could sell Vitamin D, it would be my dad. He is a true believer in the benifits of this little vitamin! One time recently, when I was home, he brought me a bottle and said, "start taking this." That was it though, there was no real explanation as to why I should take it. So, I brought it home and but it in the cabinet with the other vitamins that I rarely take. But, the last time we were at the lake with my parents and John's parents, he started talking, and let me just tell you, if it is good for all the things he believes it is, I will take it every day for the rest of my life!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jonathan Gray said...

I will vouch for your Dad on the benefits of Vitamin D. It keeps me from getting sick. It's really amazing if you ask me. My massage therapist recommended it and it really is all that and a bag of chips!