Monday, June 01, 2009

Acrylic Painting Class

 This is what I have done so far in the class John gave me for my birthday! Mostly, this picture is for my Mom...if she can find her way to my blog! My instructor sits at the front of the class and paints the same painting I am painting, so I just sorta follow along on my canvas. It has been a fun class and I have been the only student for the past two weeks, which makes it even more productive! This week, for homework, I am supposed to work on the path and bridge, and anything else I think I can tackle. We made a lot of progress on the painting in class tonight.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ari said...

MD- it looks awesome! Your trees/leaves are perfect! Good job so far!

The Haines said...

MD this is great! I didn't know you were an artist! I'm very impressed.

The Felkins said...

Thanks you guys for your sweet comments! I'm enjoying it. I love to be creative and have painted some on my own in the past, but this is my first time taking lessons!