Thursday, June 25, 2009

Painting Update...

Here is what I have done so far on my painting! I might be finished, but want to think about it a little before I decide for sure. I took 4 classes with an art instructor at Hobby Lobby and really enjoyed it. The classes were over before I finished my painting, so I decided I would try finishing it myself, with a little insight from John and Kenzie on what they thought would look nice! John thought the people on the path would add to painting's story. Kenzie liked all the pretty flower colors. So, here you have it! I hope it is the first of many more paintings! Thanks John for such a fun birthday gift!!!

3 comments:

Whitney and Dan said...

the painting is great, md! that is such a fun birthday present!

Ari said...

so so cool! And i am so impressed!

Elizabeth said...

MD! You are very talented! Great job on the painting! It really does look wonderful!