Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Dinner!

Last night we went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill with Gracie, Doc and Uncle Matthew to celebrate Mason's birthday! He specifically requested that John not mention that it was his birthday when we were there, and John agreed, but he never said anything to me about it. So, during dinner I whispered to our waitress that it was Mason's birthday, because I think Mason is worth celebrating and I just couldn't help myself. :o) The guy who sang did so quietly, despite my best efforts to get him to turn up the volume. He had a great voice, and Mason even seemed to enjoy it rather than be embarassed by it! John managed to pull off the pictures you see below while all of this was going on. The dinner was a fun way to wrap up the birthday week and, as always, it was fun to see Gracie and Doc! 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: