Thursday, February 04, 2010

It's Here!

After much anticipation and one incomplete delivery, we have received the meat grinder. Isn't that what every girl dreams of!?! The first one arrived on Monday missing a few essential parts...the grinder plates, pusher and sausage tubes. Can't do much with a grinder that doesn't have grinder plates!

While John was on the phone with the beloved Amazon to sort this whole ordeal out, I happened to look back at the item we ordered only to notice that the price had been reduced by $47. "Whoa," I said. "Can we get it at that price?" Now that amount was speaking the number one love language of this frugalista (my mom calls it being a tight wad, but whatever, I've embraced my thriftyness, so I take that as a compliment). The helpful lady at Amazon recommended we return the item and order another one at the discounted rate.

Knowing that the new one was going to be delivered today, we were all listening out for the UPS truck and noticed the minute it arrived on our street! I was so excited that I went out to the UPS truck to pick up the package in the rain! Due to the previous disappointment of missing parts, Kenzie and I opened it up to make sure everything was in the box before the boys made their way down to check it out. So, without further ado, the long awaited meat grinder! Isn't it lovely!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: