Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was very nice! John and the kids and I went to visit my parents. On Sunday, we had breakfast and an easter egg hunt. We then got all dressed up (you know, dressier than the jeans we're used to) and went to church and to lunch with my parents and Granny D Be Bumpin. Sadly, we forgot to take a picture of us all with our pretty on.

My dad took John and the boys to the driving range and putting green after lunch. Justus seemed to enjoy that, and Maison is definitely hooked. He told John that he wants to go to the driving range every Sunday now! Maison asked me if I was a good golfer, and I told him I was ok, but I didn't play enough to be really good...he then replied, "well, I was really good and it was my first time!"

Kenz and I left the golfing to the boys and played by the pool! The weather, friends, fellowship and celebration of hope were all a great reminder of all that we've been given!

1 comment:

- O - said...

Hey MD, sounds like a nice weekend. The pool is a good idea, but with my stunning 45 degree and raining weekend, I opted for being indoors.