Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Zoom...Zoom!

I got my new bike on Monday night!!! We took it out for a small test ride and I cannot wait to ride it this weekend! The people at the bike store picked on me a little because I was so set on getting a RED bike...what can I say, I thought it was pretty! Like they say at Fleet Feet, never pick shoes based on the look, I think the same goes for bikes, so we just narrowed down our search to red bikes that would fit me. Though running is still my first love, I am looking forward to giving my knees a little break and to the change of pace and and watching the scenery fly by instead of creep along! Any fun ideas for a name for my new red ride???

3 comments:

hannah said...

Red Rover!
or the Red Flyer...
maybe Red Hottt!
since some people already call you Hotcakes that goes pretty well :)

Elvis, J.D. said...

Big Red.

The Flamer.

Red Booty Machine.

Red Gurrl.

or my favorite, drumroll please, "The Big Red Dog."

The Felkins said...

Oh my...red booty machine...hilarious! "The big red dog" reminds me of clifford. Thanks for the suggestions! Let me know if anyone has any more...