Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wedding Plans...

Well, people have been saying that the wedding date comes up on you sooner than you think. I will admit that time is flying, but it still feels like July 15 is a long way off. This past weekend John and I had our engagement pictures taken...that was actually fun! The weather was beautiful and the photographer is very nice. He even let us be our silly selves and take some fun pics!!!

We also met with the cake lady, Susie! And of course, there was cake to be tasted...YUM! I did not really have any idea what I wanted in a cake, but I did know I wanted it to taste good!!! Well, I think it will for sure be good...and if it looks pretty, then that's just bonus. She showed us some pictures of cakes she has done...one of them (which she said herself was very tacky) was a turkey. I tried to get John to have her make his a deer head, but he wasn't following my vision!

I'm wrapping up school for the semester with no more class and just a final left!!!!! YIPPEE!!! Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

hannah said...

Awesome pic of you & John, I love it! ...And why aren't you serving the lip cake at your wedding? Its your sig-na-tur mark MD! Glad wedding stuff is rolling right along. Has Shirley-Q Rsvp'd yet? Can't imagine she's miss it. Hope she gives a toast for the celebration too! Can't wait to see your engagement pictures, I can only imagine you'll be publishing the silliest one possible! I WILL call you this weekend & we can finally catch up. Miss you friend!!

The Felkins said...

oh, gurrrrlll! q gonna be up in der wit her turquaz muu muu and her perdy hat, shakin that thang wit her sista barbie q. no doubt da menz be hootin and a hollarin. i know dats right!