Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend Get Away!

Destination...Columbus, MS. This weekend, I managed to escape the craziness of working on my house and went on a small road trip with my three best friends from high school! We went to the booming metropolis of Columbus, MS. Mimi's parents moved their after we graduated from high school and have a very Seaside-ish house on the water there! It was a fun, relaxing way to spend the weekend, catching up with friends, shopping (MJ, there was an Ann Taylor/Loft discount store...you would have LOVED it) and enjoying the weather. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
Starting on the left, this is Brooke, me, Whitney and Mimi.
Mimi with her little boy Wilson. He is such a cutie! Wilson is very into Bob the Builder and Toy Story, "To Infinity and Beyond." We bonded over tiger noises and book reading!













This is Annie, she is adorable and is showing off her leg strength here! She is all smiles and enjoyed hanging out and shopping with the girls for the weekend!













Welcome to the Red Fish Inn, our resort of choice for the weekend! Mimi's parents had a cute little spot for Whitney, Brooke and I to stay! All in all, it was a great trip, and as always, fun to catch up with three of my favorite people!!!

4 comments:

Elvis, J.D. said...

Looks like fun. I never knew Columbus could be so much fun!

We missed you on Sat. night.

The Felkins said...

I missed you guys too! Can't wait to hear about the party!!

hannah said...

Awesome! Girlfriends are the best. Looking foward to being around all your buddies wedding weekend!

Jonathan Gray said...

Wow! I haven't seen Mimi in decades! Since the 'ol NSJH days at least! Glad to see she's doing well and y'all had fun.