Thursday, June 29, 2006

Memphis Friends #1...

I was looking through my pictures today and reminiscing on how much fun my Memphis friends are! I had lots of pics to post and so as not to overload the blogger, or the reader, I am going to make it into a series of posts. Hope you enjoy! This post consists of some fun road trip pics! These pictures were taken on different trips to St. Louis, Utah and Pickwick.
This was our first Memphis trip to Utah. We were in a habit of going twice a year and staying at Curt's cousin's house. Many fun times have been had on the slopes out there with some of my favorite people!!!
Matt, Hannah, MD, Curt and Stevo on a fun run in Utah.

Hannah having fun in the snow before we went to dinner. This may have been her snow dance...I'm really not sure though...

Curtavious and MD...a dangerous duo on the slopes! "Hey, Curt...follow me over this ledge..."

Because I am OCD, I am trying to follow these in chronological order. This picture was taken on the St. Louis road trip where we stayed with Mama Sue and Big Bad Brad as Hannah likes to refer to her parents! We saw a Cards game! Jane, Matt, MD, Jason, Chuck and Han!

Another fun pic from the game of MJ, Matt, Han and crazy Chuck!

We also went to the zoo, some strange restaurant and the City Museum (very fun!). This pic is of Chuck, MD and Matt at dinner.

Mary Jane and Hannah.

On a different ski trip in Utah...the last one I went on...hoping to go again in the future with this fun crowd and bring along some fun additions to that ski crowd! This is Hannah and Curt on the way to the slopes at the Canyons.

Hannah and I enjoying the awesome weather and the fun jumps and bumps on the trail down to lunch!

And we cannot leave off my favorite place to go on a road trip...Pickwick!!! This is a picture of the "Hot Girls" as Kenz has named us...Sarah, Kenz and MD.








1 comment:

hannah said...

Hoootie Hooooo!!

...or maybe my word verif says it better: waxakjaxat!