Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wedding Party Fun!

We had our first weekend of wedding parties this past weekend! Friday night was the bachelorette party which my 3 best friends from high school gave...I loved it!!! This is of mom and I by Whitney's front door.
These are the wonderful party givers, Brooke, Whitney and Mims.
My awesome sister-in-law, Cecilia, and I in Whit's lovely lime green dining area.
Saturday was spent hanging out by the pool at my parents', dress fitting, more pool time and opening presents. Here is Mim and her beautiful little girl, Annie, on Annie's first swim.
Present opening time at my parents while also watching Argentina play in the World Cup.
Not sure what I was doing here...but evidently lime green shirts were in order for unwrapping gifts! For those who noticed the blank wall behind me and were wondering if my mom is downsizing...the answer is no, the player piano is having surgery!
Annie enjoyed helping unwrap gifts, but playing with the paper was her favorite thing! She was keeping us on our toes!














Saturday night we had another party for my mom's friends and were greatly encouraged and entertained by the stories we heard that night. This was our first couples party. John is such a hottie! You'll have to ask me to tell you about the funniest story we heard that night...it is totally worth retelling!
My wonderful bridesmaids from left to right...Mimi, Brooke, Whitney and Cecilia.
Cecilia and I as the party was getting started! She was so great to come in town for the weekend of parties while Stephen had to work!
This picture is of John and I with Granny D Be Bumpin. Can you believe Granny D will be 92 this August! She is awesome and such a trooper for coming out to our parties!

No comments: