Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Saturday Night, June 17

I wanted to get all the pictures in, so there are three separate, but new posts below. Our party Saturday night was at the Rowland's! It was nice weather until a storm decided to roll in on us. They hurried us through the food line as you can see here so we could eat before we all got soaked.

I was so excited to have Whit and Brooke (two of my bridesmaids) at both of my wedding party weekends! These girls are troopers!!!

John and I sitting down to eat. Not sure what the faces are about...

Mom and Jill (one of my best friends from college) hanging out at the party. Behind them you can see my long-time favorite crazy Dana chatting with Jonathan and Melissa (friends from college and Memphis)!

B and Mr. Harold (one of the three Dad's that helped raise me!). B is Brooke's husband and Mr. Harold is her dad.

Dian, MD and mom avoiding the storm.

Whitney and Dan, John and MD, and Brooke and B winding down after the party! I am blessed because my three best friends from high school (and even before that) are still my three best friends! I love their husbands...just wish Mimi and JD could have been there!

Justus and Maison swinging on the porch. Maison was trying to keep his serious face for the picture, but if you look real close, you can see he is cracking!

No comments: