Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What We've Been Up To This Week...

Things have been a little faster pace than normal as John and I have been getting prepared for the kids to go back to school. The tax free day was insane, but never fear, I only ran 2 people over with my cart! We were at Walmart with all of God's chilrens...it was a blessed event!!! :o) As for the pics, Justus is trying out for the golf team.
After spending a week with Gracie and Doc (what the kids call my parents), he is completely hooked. John went with him yesterday for his first round of try outs and said Justus did very well! He is a great athlete, and we really hope he will enjoy the sport.

In other news, we are also trying to teach Kenz to ride a bike. John runs along beside her making sure she does not fall. Eventually she will, but we want her first few riding experiences to be good ones!

As you had probably already guessed, she gets all her mad bike riding skills from me! I'm teaching her everything I know.

This past weekend we helped give a party for our friends Jonathan and Melissa at Curt's house. These are our very fun and crazy friends Curt and Sarah. They were having lots of fun after the party...that or Curt was celebrating everyone getting out of his house!

And finally, John and I out on a date night last week. We had some yummy sushi!

No comments: