Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Argentina Travels!

Stephen and Cecilia sent me lots of fun pics from their trip to Argentina. It looks like they are having lots of fun spending time with her mom and cousin...and the scenery is amazing. Hope you enjoy!
This is a beautiful picture of the mountains!
Stephen pointing out the fact that he is a gringo!

More beautiful mountains!!!

Stevo and Cecilia enjoying the view.

Stephen in the snow in August!

I'm ready to take a trip to Argentina!

Stephen and Cecilia with Cecilia's cousin and her mom. I know they are loving the chance to spend time with Maria!

Another family photo.

Ray of sun.

Eric, Maria, Cecilia and Stephen

This is a picture of one of the ski resorts there. I just have one question to Curt and Hannah...what are we doing here??? Why are we not in Argentina enjoying all the fun fresh powder!?!

One more pretty shot.

And then the Bro Hamm we all know and love brushing his teeth while sitting on the toilet in the shower...talk about multitasking! :o)

2 comments:

hannah said...

Oh holy cow. I'll skip any summer beach vacation & ski Argentina instead. GORGEOUS pics, I want to go NOW!! Why didn't we think of that before....?
Glad they're having so much fun!

- O - said...

Ah. The infamous red ski jacket. I've seen that before.