Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Latest Obsession!

When I had to go looking for the wheels on my last vacuum, I decided it was time to replace old faithful. Really, it was not a very sad day, because memories of dirt spitting out at my shins when I tried to vacuum on the tile, were just not that pleasant. In my search for a vacuum that would work on our rugs, carpet and bare floors, I found the Bissell Healthy Home. John and I purchased it on our date night a week or so ago after having dinner with some friends. You might be thinking, "exciting date night," and I am here to tell you, it was! Buying something that helps make our house cleaner is definitely one of my love languages! At 9:30 at night, I could not wait to tear into that vacuum. After only going over our hallway, I had almost filled the container...yuck! It was good to see what my old vacuum had been missing...in a container that was immediately taken outside and thrown out! My other favorite part about this vacuum is it doesn't have that dirty sock/wet dog smell that my other vacuum did. Who wants to vacuum when it leaves your house smelling like a dirty sock. This one has a filter that purifies the air as you clean...at least that is what it says. I could care less if it cleans the air, as long as we do not have to live with that smell! There are also lots of fun attachments, which I have used to clean our baseboards, blinds, vents, fans, stairs, upholstery and kids! It's great!

3 comments:

jennifer said...

ohhh... it's the little things.

i'm jealous. really, really, jealous.

litl'amy said...

We got one of these two months ago and LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!! It has made such a difference with the dig hair and the dust. With Ava all over the ground it truly has made a difference!

Mimi said...

Seems like we buy a new one every year . . . maybe this can be ours for 2009!