Thursday, March 30, 2006

Making Progress!

I had my first house showing last night....to a friend of mine from high school. It is exciting/stressful/time consuming, to get a house ready to sell and keeping it neat and spotless all the time, and I have only showed it once now! Thankfully, we are using a realtor and I am hoping that will decrease my stress somewhat. I don't have any pics of the house, but I will try to get one to post. Mostly this weekend we did damage control from the landscaping my sweet Curfew was hard at work on before we removed him from my backyard. I am sure he had great vision, we just did not see eye to eye! My mom, dad and Matthew came in town Saturday to help work in the yard with John and the kids and yours truly. We got some work did! My dad says I will not make anything on the house after I get the bill for their services! He's so funny, that said, they were such awesome help, I would pay them!

So, if you know anyone in my area that wants a cute 2 bedroom, 2 bath house...send them my direction!

4 comments:

hannah said...

With that beautiful innocent looking picture of Curfew- you may get bids on him! perty! I'll bet 10-14 days...and you'll have an offer. Esp since your house stands out as a clean cute one! And afterall who wouldn't want to live on a street named Mimosa?...which I hear youre serving to all lookers!!

The Felkins said...

don't let the looks deceive you...curfew is a wild one and my yard was showing it! my dad made me promise that curfew would never again touch foot in my yard before he started helping me fix it up!

as for the mimosa...good idea! ;o) i'm going to need one after this week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey gurrrll..
Is that a glamour shot of black ignunce??? He looks so calm and collected...

Kickin' it in San Fran...
See you next week- would love to see the very clean house and beautifully manicured lawn
Peace
SLH

Anonymous said...

That picture is deceptive. I house sat that mutt and he destroyed the house. I hope he is not too much trouble at Jon's house.
Mary's lil bro
Matthew