Monday, February 23, 2009

Lists of Creativity...

Sports That are Fun

Golf is absolutely wonderful
In football you can get hurt
While surfing you may see lots of gulls
When you play volleyball you don't wear a shirt

In soccer you run
While hunting you shoot
Basketball is fun
During triathlons you don't wear a boot

Bowling is great
To fish you use a pole
I love to skate
If trapping, sometimes you dig a hole

By Mason Felkins




Things that are soft

Teddy bears bellies
Fuzzy baby blankets
Horses long hair
Warm wool sweaters
The colorful sock that my mom is knitting
The blue sock hat that I got at the store
My friends toe socks, she lives next door
My red PJ pants
The green African Violet that sits in the pot
The pillow that I sleep on at night
The robe that my brother wears
And the carpet that is in my room

By Kenzie Felkins

No comments: