Saturday, February 21, 2009

One of My Favorite Places

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
There are many wonderful places that I have had the opportunity to visit, but somehow, the memories attached to the place make it all the more special. When I was very young, my parents decided to buy a house at the lake. John and I now take our kids to the same lake house, where I grew up spending my summers. Granted, the lake house has, as of this year, been completely renovated, making the inside an even nicer place to visit, it still holds the same special place in my heart. My parents enjoy hearing the little voices laugh and enjoy themselves. It is a fun retreat for all of us! John took these pictures the last time we were there this winter. Mason spent much of his time there, perfecting his duck call and starting fires in the fire pit. Kenzie collected sea shells by the shore.

No comments: