Friday, March 03, 2006

My Big Bro...

Today, one of my very best friends in the whole world is celebrating a birthday! I just wanted to say happy birthday to my big bro, Stephen!!!

He is one of the most caring, thoughful, and wise people I know. As long as I can remember, he has been constant and steady and faithful in his walk with the Lord. He is a huge encouragement to me and I am SO thankful for the blessing he is in my life and in the lives of so many others!

The first two pictures were taken on an Augusta trip a couple summers ago. One of Stephen's favorite things to do is go to the lake!


This is Stephen and our good friend Matt being their normal silly selves! They is SO crazy! We had a ton of fun hanging out with Stephen in his town, spending an awesome day at the lake and visiting his church! Oh yeah, and traveling through Moody on the way there!











When we went skiing at Deer Valley, Utah a couple years back, Stephen discovered a new type of bikini...the snowkini! He loves to ski, water or snow...he is there!
Here Stephen is getting practice on one of his first eye patients in the lodge at the top of the mountain in Park City, Utah. He's a great doctor!
This picture was taken in Nashville at the marathon last April. Stephen and Cecilia ran the half marathon together and then many hours later, Stevo came out to cheer me across the finish line. Super fun times!
I'm sure it's hard to tell where this pic was taken. My big bro got married this past November. Stephen's wife, Cecilia, is throwing him a party tonight in Augusta...I wish I could be there! I'm looking forward to them moving and hopefully getting to see them more often!!!

3 comments:

- O - said...

Good pics. Glad to see my eye drops made it into one of the pictures. The royalty fee is 3 cents per use.

Steven - if you read this...hi, hope all is well and happy belated birthday.

hannah said...

You're nominated for one of the best big brothers too! You guys have such a neat friendship - and no fair you have 2 cool brothers, I just have one! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

MD,

This is my first time to see the Birthday wish. I wish I had known sooner. We miss you so much and look forward to being closer to you. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, they are very encouraging to hear. I love you and look forward to your big day coming up. We also look forward to moving closer.

Stephen