Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Kicks!

Well, this week has been super busy, between painting, fencing (not the kind with the fancy white suits, more so the kind that involves mud, concrete and posts), work and school.

Painting...we're 85% there
Putting up a fence at John's...??? We have all the posts up...too bad the dogs won't just stay between them!
Working in my back yard...waiting for the transfer of cinnamon and black ignunce!

So, the weekend was full of paint and mud. I enjoyed it all, mostly because it was a nice break from the books!!! Working outside in the dirt to help John put the posts up was actually quite fun too! I did some shoveling and ended up with concrete dust all over my face. A little dirt doesn't bother me!

The goal this week is to finish painting and putting up the fence so that we can begin to work in my back yard...WOOHOO! And, my reward for all this hard work was a pair of new running shoes which I bought myself today. I know what some of you are thinking..."that's a reward?"...but running is enjoyable to me and my stress reliever in the midst of all the craziness!!!

3 comments:

Jonathan Gray said...

whoo gurrrl, dem shoes is purdy!

- O - said...

Cinnamon and Black Ignunce. Assuming this is a reference to your dogs?

The Felkins said...

Cinnamon Ignunce is Scout, John's golden retriever and Black Ignunce is Curfew! I know dats right!