Friday, March 03, 2006

Spring Break...

I just finished taking 2 tests to wrap up the week and this last one was a TON of info! We covered the lymphatic, respiratory and digestive system all in one, hour long test. While sitting though lectures on these systems, I was reminded of being in Jacksonville the summer before Stephen would start med school. We were sitting in the car and my dad was quizing us on medical terms of ways that food leaves your body...quite disturbing, but one of the things you think is normal when you grow up in a family of Docs.

The nice thing about having a test right before spring break is that I do not have anything hanging over my head for class. What I need to do over the break is work around my house...i.e. paint! Of course, there isn't much to paint, I just need to get it started. Maybe I will call Hannah for inspiration!

No comments: