Friday, February 10, 2006

Memories

This pic is of Maison and Justus after completing their first 5K race this past December. They both did great!


Last night John and I went shopping for a very special event, today, Maison is turning 9!!! We made one final run to the store to get a few more of the items on his birthday wish list. Target was pretty hopin!

Mais is getting lots of fun things for his birthday, one of which is currently living at my house...I have nicknamed it "fluff daddy" or "hammy" and it nibbled on MJ's finger when she came over for community group...can you guess what it is yet?! Well, I can't tell, what if he is reading this blog in hopes that I give it away! Seriously people!

Being around 3 of my favorite people, Justus, Maison and Kenzie and even now having this "creature" at my house, brings back lots of fun memories as a child. This has been a week of remembering the past for me, as Wednesday night we reminisced on favorite movies we watched growing up. Some we mentioned were Goonies, Adventures in Babysitting, Ghost Busters and Pee-wees Big Adventure (Memphis friends, guess whose favorites those were!) and the like. Other favorite memories are of playing German Spotlight and Jail Break all summer long with the neighborhood kids. What were some of your favorite movies or memories growing up?

No comments: