Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wedding Fun...

Here are a few pics of some of the fun peeps that will be a part of our wedding! I looked through my pictures, and most of what I had were silly shots, so here you go...

This is Justus at my b-day party with his strawberry shortcake hat doing a super fun read aloud of my most favorite present ever..."The Foot Book." John gave me that for my birthday last year. Seeing as how I don't like feet, isn't that sweet...


This is Mais with his best mean pirate face, hopefully he will wear that all the way down the aisle! We're putting him in charge of scaring all the guests and keeping you crazy people in line!

This is an old pic of Kenz, with her big brother Mais. Kenz is the flower girl, and very recently informed all of my friends that she will be the prettiest girl in the wedding, even prettier than me! I'm gonna have to watch out for her. :o) As for the fun face, she has since graduated to putting all four fingers in her mouth to show her big smile...

This is our ring bearer and my future nephew, Jackson. Could there be one more piece of snorkle gear on him?!

When John was talking to him about the wedding, he told John that he wants to wear bacon to the wedding, instead of a fancy tux. How you wear bacon is beyond me. But regardless, I was disappointed, as I had sure hoped he'd wear the snorkle gear!

Notice, he is smiling with the snorkle in his mouth!




I do not have a pic of just Jojo, she's 2nd from the left. She sent me the cutest e-card this week! She and her little sis, Jacey (on the end) have already been shopping and have gotten dresses for the big day!

2 comments:

hannah said...

What a VIP wedding party! I cannot wait to attend & add to all the fun. Pics and post made me laugh out loud MaryD... I love your crew!

The Felkins said...

That's a whole lot a Felkins' craziness right there! And guuuurll, you fo sho will add to da fun at da weddin festivitIES an on da dance flo! You may have competition though, no doubt Jackson will be showing off all his dance moves. I know dats right!