Tuesday, January 10, 2006

California Knows How To Party


Check out the hottie I met in California! This pic was taken after an outing to the Sacramento rock climbing facility and a delicious meal at a Mexican Restaurant by the river.

Ok, on a total side note, some of you know that a while back my mom quoted Usher, from his Oprah interview. Well, more strange happenings have occurred. She called last night to tell me she had watched The Bachelor and that a girl I cheered with in High School was on it. I couldn't really get past the fact that she had watched The Bachelor! I don't even watch that show. All I have to say is, I’m thinking Matt May might be responsible for this sudden change of behavior, as he was the last person to live at my parents' house...

4 comments:

- O - said...

I know you weren't expecting this behavior from your parents, but I have a similar story...My parents basically NEVER watch TV except the news and occasionally something else. Then a couple of years ago they got hooked on the Bachelor. If they called me during a commercial, they had to get off the phone when the show started back up. This behavior from them has not been demonstrated before or since.

Elvis, J.D. said...

I watched the Bachelor with MJ last night. There was a girl on there from Canada who totally is my friend Maggie from law school. It was kind of weird.

Why would you assume that I would get your mom hooked on juicy TV? Am I that shallow? I don't like that show and I told MJ to find girls to watch it with from now on.
However, I did have me some fun at the Hammond Hotel!

The Felkins said...

yeah, matt, you're real shallow! ;o) it could have been mj, she did visit you a couple times there...

i am not a fan of the show either, but was thinking i might watch it at least once to see sarah. maybe i will need to find out the details from jane!

hannah said...

Details??...Just ask me & Melissa!! Sarah's living in Nashville, kindergarden teacher, 3rd last rose, brown hair, shoulder length, big smile..what else?! You & Jane can BOTH come over for juicy tv Monday night! OK, yes the show is total reality drama and predictable, quite cheesy actually...however did you see the bachelor guy? He's h-o-t just like your California dude!!
How's that for a shallow comment.. :)