Monday, January 09, 2006

My Big Bro!

Backing up a little, I wanted to fill everyone in on pics from Stephen's wedding. It was a fun time spent with family and friends! If you weren't at the rehearsal dinner, I just want to say, it was the neatest one I have ever been a part of. As people got up to toast, it was really amazing how God revealed Himself and the way He has used Stephen and Cecilia in the lives of so many. It was full of encouragement and completely Christ focused!

Randy (my youth pastor), Susan, Cecilia, Stephen, Stephan and Chris (Stephan is one of my running buddies).

Matthew (little bro Hamm), Chris, Stephan, Me, John and Stephen.



Chris doing the dance from Napolean Dynamite at the reception...




Cecilia and Stephen

2 comments:

Elvis, J.D. said...

Great pics. What a cute couple?

Now all we have to look forward to is pictures from your wedding!

hannah said...

I've been waiting to see these pics..Beautious!! Are you hiring Matt to do the Napolean dance at your wedding one day? I'm sure we can take care of that. As for the extended Hammond family..look happy as can be! Both of the sis- & bro-Hams!