Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Who Needs Starbucks...

When you can have the Ugly Mug!?!

Last night, John and I went to see the Grizzlies play the Sacramento Kings. We ate dinner overlooking the court at Opus...yummy! The people watching was great from up there! One fan in particular was hilarious. When the camera was on him, he went into this crazy dance mode, completely embarrassing the girl he was with. Between that guy and this little old lady in the handicap section, they were having a dance off. I must admit, that was way more entertaining than the game, and I really like basketball!

After dinner we took a stroll around the FedEx Forum to check it out. Narrowly escaping the extra friendly, talking deprived man behind the souvenir counter, we made our way to our seats, and much to my surprise, found a little Ugly Mug coffee shop on the way...yet another highlight of the night...what a delight!!!

1 comment:

hannah said...

I say who needs to go out to eat when you can have MaryDevan's SantaFe Soup & World's Greatest Cornbread?! Other than the perfect community & company.. it was a perk to my Wednesday night. Nice job passsin' the "perk"!